
My first official blog entry. I've been intrigued by this whole idea for a long time and am glad to finally have my page up and running. I love the idea of sharing my thoughts, musings, and insights....of connecting with people from around the country and across the globe. I called this blog "half-baked" because that is what I'm all about......sharing myself, no matter how unfinished or "in process" my life is......that is me. A work in progress. An epitome of the phrase "God isn't finished with me yet." A diamond in the rough, dare I say it. And there is something so fresh and inviting about saying it like it is, rough edges and all. So that is what I am striving for in this blog. Sharing my art. Rummaging around in my soul. Developing my thoughts. Intersecting lives with others who may wonder the same things, share the same thoughts, or have the same experiences. Half-baked is what this is all about.....so I'm looking forward to this new adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment