.........of grading. I'm seeing sentence fragments, dangling participles, and split infinitives in my sleep. I love my career path on most days but at the end of the semester, when students (and faculty) are stressed and the assignments start rolling in, I could easily do without it. But, I'm making progress, and the end is in sight. I need some good "scrap therapy", and it is set to happen on Saturday, when I get together with an online scrap-artist group for a full day of creative scrapping fun.
By the way, we added a reader of "Table Scraps" from Canada....Welcome! It is one of my blogging goals to have a reader from each continent by the end of 2008, so spread the word to your international friends.
And now, happy Thursday night, and back to the piles.........
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment