Sunday, February 10, 2008

Home, Sweet, Home.

















I love travelling.....seeing new places......trying new foods......experiencing new cultures and traditions. I love talking to people from around the country and the world. It expands my understanding of what it means to be human.
















But, more than that..... I love coming home.....seeing my 2 kids running toward me as I came off the plane.....feeling my husband's arms around me and lips on mine........"Mommy, I missed you so much" coupled with lots of excited hugs.....there's truly no place like home.

4 comments:

Sonja said...

awww, this got me a little misty...I'm sure your kiddos are elated to have you home! So glad you made it home safe and sound:)

JenR said...

Your children are beautiful! :) Your daughter is a spitting image of you! :) I'm glad you made it home safely & had an enjoyable trip! Take care.

Celebrate Today said...

So glad you are back in those little arms! They look pretty happy (and those beads are great)!

Christine said...

so glad you made it home safe and sound! enjoy those welcome home hugs - they are the best!