Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Collage.


We all enjoyed a great DAy of Love yesterday.......highlights included in the collage were:

The joy the kids experienced in making and giving Valentine's to all of their friends;

Receiving a beautiful set of Valentine's ATCs;

Baking heart-shaped mini-cakes for Kennedy's classroom;

Fun parties in each of the kids' classrooms;

Watching the kids enjoying opening Valentine cards from their friends...especially the ones with a little treat or tattoo attached; this brought back so many fond memories of my own grade-school Valentine's parties...so fun.

Fun heart-art;

Decorating and EATING the mini-cakes....LOTS of sugar and sprinkles and frosting goodness;

Mailboxes full of treats and sweet sentiments;

Valentine cards--with 2-dollar-bills--from Grandma and Grandpa;

A gorgeous rose bouquet hand-delivered by my sweetie;

My little guy in his "My Mommy Loves Me" shirt (do you think they make these in adult sizes? I would love to send him off to college with one of these in a few years!);

My new bright red cell phone....thanks, Honey, I love it;

New friends from Build-A-Bear....I thought this was a unique idea for Valentine's Day, but A M
ILLION other families had the same idea last night, and we were all packed into the tiny Build-A-Bear store....but it was still a blast;

I love this man;

Valentine chocolates for everyone.

What a great day...my son just kept asking "How many days for another Valentine's Day?" and thought 365 days was WAY TOO LONG to wait for another one.

No comments: