Anyway, it's Friday! My semester's classes are done, so I just have to administer final exams on Tuesday, get the grading finished, teach 2 weeks of Art Therapy....and then summer! I am still amazed at how quickly this month has flew, let alone the whole 4 months that has elapsed since Christmas.
- Do you realize that we are almost halfway to Christmas 2008? Has anyone out there started their shopping yet?
- My dandelion jar is filled with the kids' findings from the week. I always keep a vintage jar filled with water, because my kids love to bring me fistfuls of flowers (usually daisies). Warms my heart and brightens the kitchen.
- I'll be throwing my hat into the ring for a couple of design team calls that have deadlines in May. I think I'm ready to take the next step, and I have some projects as of late that I am really proud of.....so we'll just see if it leads anywhere.
- I love rain. I love rainy days. I love listening to the rain. I lose the sound of thunder. I love watching lightening. I love the touch of melancholy that comes with rainy days. It's good for reflection and pondering.
- My son has 4 more days of preschool left. Then I am officially a mom of 2 elementary school students.....yikes! I'm not quite ready to say I'm all done with preschool, as I'm still open to another child....but we'll see what God's will is for us in that area.
- Fridays have an amazing feel to me. The possibility of the weekend looms beautifully, and the workweek is done. I just like to stay paused at Friday for as long as possible.
I hope your Friday is filled with fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment