This album, called "The Home that Love Built" chronicles my families journey from Matt and I as singles through having both the kids and to where we are in 2008 in our journey. So, if you are in the area and want to make one of your own....join us on the 20th! Leave your name and email in the comments, and I will get you more information. I think the cost will be right around 25 dollars for all of the supplies and the 4-hour class, so it is very reasonable and hopefully inspiring. If you didn't want to do your family, I think it would also be cute with photos of the details of your house that make it a home.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Mini-Album Class.
This album, called "The Home that Love Built" chronicles my families journey from Matt and I as singles through having both the kids and to where we are in 2008 in our journey. So, if you are in the area and want to make one of your own....join us on the 20th! Leave your name and email in the comments, and I will get you more information. I think the cost will be right around 25 dollars for all of the supplies and the 4-hour class, so it is very reasonable and hopefully inspiring. If you didn't want to do your family, I think it would also be cute with photos of the details of your house that make it a home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So cute, Nic! You KNOW I'll try to come! Send me the details and I'll see if I can be your student that day!
I'd love to be a student if I'm able:) Please don't try to slip in any statistics too though, okay?:)
dang it....i want to go. that is too freakin' cute. but i'll be in Pennsylvania that weekend for my cousin's weekend...
Wow!! Nicole, this looks amazing! I'm disappointed I don't live in the area and won't be able to come - the class looks really incredible.
Nic, I've been meaning to have you send some info on your class! I'm trying to talk my Mom into doing this!
Do you know if you have room for two more??
Can you please send me the info and where the store is?
Thanks so much!!
Lori
lrborntreger@verizon.net
Post a Comment