
Kennedy in her new Christmas sweater.

The kids visiting the security-man-turned Santa at Cornerstone's Christmas gathering.

See Santa again at the BC Community Christmas Parade last week.

Hayden and the rest of the kindergarten kids performed an adorable Christmas Tea Concert yesterday. They were all capped in these somewhat-dorky-but-oh-so-precious Santa hats, and did such a nice job singing and doing their moves to the lyrics. Right in front of Hayden was his little friend, Jackson, who pretty much pouted and looked grumpy the whole time. I love the unpredictability of kids during singing programs. It made me remember that last year, during his preschool Christmas program, Hayden actually annnounced "I'm too tired" and sat down--on the floor--during the performance while the rest of the kids sang....priceless.
2 comments:
Oh - that is too cute Nicki. You're right - you can't put a price on that. Love it.
I love the sweater Kennedy is wearing! She looks so adorable.
Hope you guys had a great trip up north and I hope we can connect soon!!!
Take care!
Post a Comment