I am still trying to get through piles of grading. I made a huge dent tonight, finishing my senior portfolios...Yippee! Now just 2 sets of papers, and tomorrow's 2 sets of final exams.....and then I am home free to enjoy Christmas preparations full force.
And, to take a break, I decided it might be fun to share these answers....just because it is fun and mindless!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Bolt
4. What is your favorite TV show? House, and sappy Lifetime Christmas movies
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toast or cereal; eggs/toast/meat on weekends.
6. What is your middle name? Dana
7. What food do you dislike? Liver
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? December (George Winston)
9. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Caravan
10. Favorite Sandwich? Turkey Reuben (with cole slaw)
11. What characteristic do you despise? Dishonesty, disloyalty, people being 2-faced
12. Favorite item of clothing? PJ pants
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? African Safari
14. If you retire where will you retire? To a trip around the world. And then to a cozy log home in the north country, where summers are mild and winters, well......I'm still working on that part of the plan!
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Every year is memorable.
16. When is your birthday? July 29
17. Morning person or a night person? Night Owl, for sure.
18. What is your shoe size? 9.5 (was 8.5 before having kids!)
19. What is the closest blue item beside you? I don't have a lot of blue in my house; oh, my stack of exams on blue paper.
20. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with anyone? We got our tree up tonight. Does that count as exciting?
21What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher (elementary school) and attorney (high school)
22. How are you today? Stressed, but hopeful that the end is nearing.
23. What is your favorite flower? Daisy or sunflower
24. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Christmas Eve and Christmas. Tis the season!
25. What are you listening to right now? The newscaster telling us about the coming freezing rain.
26. What was the last thing you ate? Steak fajitas for dinner, with homemade guacamole.
27. Do you wish on stars? Yes, both literally and figuratively.
28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would be my own color. Hey, Oprah has her own color!
29. How is the weather right now? Freezing rain, lots of snow and ice expected.
30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband, today while he was with the kids at basketball practice.
31. Favorite soft drink? Caffeine Free Diet Coke....though I am enjoying the Sierra Mist Cranberry Fizz that is out for the holidays.
32. Favorite restaurant? The local eatery that comes highly recommended by residents. I love trying out the local eateries in the towns that we visit.
33. What is your hair color? Dark brown
34. What was your favorite toy as a child? Sports equipment; make-believe anything
35. Summer or winter? Summer, though I find winter very cozy during December.
36. Coffee or tea? Chai tea
37. What did you do last night? Served dinner at our local hospital's hospitality house. And graded papers.
38. What are you afraid of? I try to give all my fear to the Lord; I live in fear of God's greatness and holiness, but am not afraid because of His amazing grace, mercy and love.
39. Salty or sweet? I like the combination of the 2. Like candy corn and peanuts, MMMM.
40. How many keys on your key ring? Too many..........15, and I have no idea what half of them go to.
41. How many years at your current job? Wife for 8 years, Mom for 7 years, professor for 11 years.
42. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, followed closely by Friday.
Monday, December 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a fun list. :) I also love George Winston's December CD. My Dad always has that playing at this time of year.
Post a Comment