Tonight, on our way home from the zoo, we decided to stop at Logan's for their 2-for-12.99 dinner special (what a deal!). After we arrived, we went to the restrooms. Kennedy and I went into the women's restroom, while Hayden went into the men's. When finished, Kennedy and I came back out into the hallway to wait for Hayden outside the men's room.
All of a sudden, I hear him yell:
"MOM, WILL YOU HOLD MY PEANUTS FOR ME??"
Both my daughter and I looked at each other. We thought he said "Mom, will you hold my penis for me?"!!!!!!!
Little did I know that when we walked into the restaurant, he had filled both hands with peanuts and just simply wanted me to hold them for him while he was going potty.
Oh, my. We only got a few strange looks. And it was a good laugh to boot!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is so funny, thanks for sharing.
The kids want to know what I'm giggling about!! That is so funny!!! Thanks for the giggle this morning!!
Oh children, they do keep you guessing:) So funny.
it's true what they say....kids DO say the darnest things!!
Haha Nicki - that's so hilarious!! Loved it...thanks for the laugh today :)
Post a Comment