
Wow, has the last 24 hours been interesting and exciting and exhausting! This place is SO stimulating.....wherever you look there are people and cars and bright signs......just like you see on TV. So far, in just one day, I have seen Central Park (and smelled it...there is a zoo there), paid $30.00 for what turned out to be the biggest sandwich I have seen in my life (a true New York deli sandwich), walked on Broadway, seen where they shoot Saturday Night Live, seen more homeless people than I have ever seen in any other city that I have visited, and many, many other experiences. Today, I am planning to branch out a little more after my convention to see the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, the Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, and wherever else my little adventures take me.
I am definitely a Michigan country girl at heart, but I love to visit the big city and see a little bit more of the world. More later as I continue this three-day NYC excursion....Happy Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment