Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Busy Week.

This week has just flewn by.....our family is facing some big decisions. Looking at making some changes....praying for God's guidance. It's an exciting time but also a time of some uncertainty. We are asking God for clarity, and waiting on Him. I had a great, great 2-hour conversation with a dear sister in Christ today......she reminded me of so many truths. How important it is as a wife to support your husband in his leadership of our home and the spiritual heartbeat of our family. How worthwhile it is to spend time making your home a safe, secure haven for your family. And how important it is to spend time just being quiet with God. Being still. Removing ourself from the striving....from the drive to succeed.....from the pressure to go and go and excel and achieve.....To......Just.......Be. Thanks, Marcy, for your words and just being a great friend today. You were a well-timed blessing from God to me today.

Tomorrow brings a preschool trip to the apple orchard. Hayden is so excited, and I am looking forward to some fun together time with my little guy. Now, I'm off to take a Tylenol PM so I can get some sleep despite this nagging head cold. Sweet legal drug-induced dreams!

No comments: