Monday, October 29, 2007

Where in the World......

If you are a regular reader here, you know that I have recently made some changes of format. One of those changes was adding the world map to this site to allow everyone to see where people come from to gather around Table Scraps. How cool is it that there are readers here from many different states......and HOW EVEN MORE COOL is it that PearlMaple joins us from way over on the far west side of the continent of Australia! The internet--though having many potential dangers--is also such an amazing connection tool...

It is my goal over the next year to see if I can get visitors from every continent......well, OK, maybe Antarctica would be a stretch.....but hey, there are researchers and photographers who live and work there! So, if you have friends around the world who you think might enjoy this site, please spread the word...........today, I am very thankful for this technology that connects friends new and old. Enjoy your Monday.

3 comments:

ruth said...

Just checkin' in from Falmouth, Michigan (I know.........where in the world????LOL). Have fun in Novi this weekend........wish I was going, but maybe next time. :)

Lori said...

Nicole, I just added a link to your blog on mine!! Your blog is wonderful and inspiring, everybody should check it out!!

Have a great time this weekend!! Wish I was going with you all!! Be safe!!

Pearl Maple said...

Hello,
Hello,
Ohhh someone can hear me out there, a million miles away from the other side of the date line even.

Fun site you have going on here. Good luck on collecting new countries. I will be in Canada in 4 weeks time, will remember to log on from there for you to cover off that part of the globe.