- Where you don't feel great.....an ear infection pretty much has my left ear plugged, so I feel really run down and like I'm speaking inside a tin can. Makes it really fun to teach.
- Where you have worked really hard for something and it just didn't turn out like you had hoped. So you question all the time and energy you invested into it in the first place. I really hate second-guessing my decisions. Such a waste of mental energy.
- Where the big issues at work that seemed to have been taken care of weeks ago all raise their ugly heads again....all at the same time, mind you.
- Where you feel as if you are stretched so thin in so many different places that you're failing miserably at everything you do.
- Where you just feel like you can't get enough sleep.
- Where you try to shake your funk, but you can't seem to, no matter how hard you try.
- Where you just ache for spring and grass between your toes.
- Where all of your winter clothes seem blah and you just want to break out the summer clothes and wear them....and stay in flip-flops until next December.
- Where you know you're kind of in pity party mode, but you want to stay there just a little longer?
OK, so that is my state of mind right now. I think I'm really just ready for spring break! My spring break begins next Thursday, so just a few more days. Thank the Lord that He gives us the daily gift of a new morning and a new beginning and new mercies each and every single day. I think I really need it!

6 comments:
Nicci,
So sorry you aren't feeling well and your week is not going so great. I'm thinking of you!
Take some time this weekend and relax, maybe even scrap a little!!
Take care,
Heather
Hugs to you! I just would love to say that time is never wasted when you spend it doing something you love. Look at the wonderful projects you have that will be treasured by your children.
Feel better soon!! Spring has to come sooner or later, right? :)
Julie
Hang in there Nicole!! I feel like this a lot lately, I think we're just ready for spring!!! I don't know about you, but I need sunshine in my life, and we just haven't had enough of it lately!
Big Hugs!!
I hear ya! I am SO ready for spring. I hope you feel better soon, too. Sorry I missed you today... I know you were in the hall but I didn't even see you. Thanks, as always, for your help! -Karla
Honey you are not alone - you just described how i have felt this week too! Hugs and I hope your funk gets better soon!
totally understand how you felt this week, nicole! i am feeling the same...in a total funk. as soon as i feel like i'm out of it...i fall right back into it...love your projects...please don't think those were a waste of time...i have done the same thing about my canvas and it's hanging on my wall...every day i walk past it i think about being in the funk...hope you feel better soon...
gretchen owens
if it makes you feel any better...you were in my top 5!
Post a Comment