Monday, March 17, 2008

Home.


Happy St. Patrick's Day! It looks like we had a little bit too much green food today.....but really, I just couldn't resist playing in Photoshop a bit here. We arrived home to a delicious Irish stew dinner...and the best thing was that my mother-in-law made it, so all I had to do was sit down and enjoy it....and do the dishes after! It's always amazing that things taste so much better when grandma makes them....even my kids had to remind me of this! It was wonderful to see the kids and hug them and see their joy at what we brought them from Traverse City.....jelly bellies and shortie PJs that start out in an itty-bitty bundle and you have to put them in water for them to expand. Cute.
I will be back to teaching this week....it's hard to believe only 6 more weeks until the end of the semester and year. The next few weeks are very busy for us with weddings and EAster celebrations and spring break and crops.....so the time will undoubtedly go fast.
I hope you all got to enjoy a bit o' green today.......sweet rainbow-and-pot-o-gold dreams! Just stay away from the leprechauns....I hear they can get pretty grouchy!

No comments: