- Dentist appointments and hair cuts for both kiddos today.
- Regular day of teaching for me tomorrow......I have some major catch-up to do in my office.
- Karate on Wednesday and Thursday nights.
- Finish a mini-album that I am hoping to teach at a LSS.
- Sort through my kids' closets to box up outgrown clothes and get the closet ready for spring/summer; bring box to Byron Ministries.
- Order bathing suits for our upcoming Family Retreat Weekend that begins on Friday. Yikes! Is it really time to get into a bathing suit already???
- Work on taxes. Pray for a refund....preferably a large one.
- Write 2 exams for my classes on Thursday.
- Plan spring break. I am doing a "Spring Break Without Leaving Home" for us, since we are not going anywhere this year (with the exception of our weekend at a hotel for 3 of the days). I am planning on setting up our basement as a campground......tents and air mattresses.......with our portable firepit just outside the door.......and have a campout followed by a PJ/movie day on Wednesday. I am also probably going to plan a few days trips to the zoo and a little photo scavenger hunt around town, so that should be fun for the kids and us, too.
- March appears to be going out like a lion here.......we are supposed to get thunderstorms this afternoon, in the 60's, followed by weather in the 30's tomorrow. Crazy Michigan weather, I'm sick of you!
- Buy a birthday gift for one of my daugher's friends, whose party is on Saturday.
So that's what our week looks like at this point, at least as much as I can plan it out......what will you week bring?

1 comment:
My calendar looks crazy as well. It all piles up, doesn't it? Sounds like you guys are going to have a fantastic break -- what a fun idea for a campout!
Post a Comment