The first week of September always bring not only a return to school, but also two reasons to celebrate in my family of origin. First, my sister, Kendra, celebrated turning the big 3-5 on Tuesday. It appears that she and her husband enjoyed a fine day at the beach to celebrate....Happy Birthday, Aunt Kendra!
Second, my parents are celebrating their wedding anniversary today. They took the day off work with big plans to take their yellow dunebuggy over to the Lake Michigan shoreline and drive up/down the "coast"; however, it was rainy and dreary all day, and they both ended up coming down with some type of illness. So, I just talked to my dad and they are sharing a bottle of Tums for the anniversary dinner. I guess this is the "worse" part of the vows they took more than 30 years ago! Happy Anniversary, Mom/Dad/Grandma/Grandpa!
And, finally, lest you think that the study of psychology has no usefulness outside of the academic world, I leave you with this:
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the laugh. I love The Office and that was classic:)
Happy anniversary to your parents (sorry their day was a wash)
and Happy Birthday Kendra! I hope it's a great day:)
Post a Comment