Wednesday, December 17, 2008

7 more sleeps.


The excitement level is definitely heightening around here. I volunteered in the kids' classrooms today, and I must say that there is a general sense of MAYHEM with the kiddos! Try giving spellings tests to squirmy kids who can only think about Razors, Wiis, Webkinz, and no school for 2 weeks.

This afternoon, I had some time to catch up with my December daily album. I ended up having to replace the 1-inch rings with 2-inchers, and I may even have to move up to 3-inchers by the time I'm finished. This has been a really fun and meaningful project. I plan to share the specific pages later, but here is what it is shaping up to look like.

2 comments:

Celebrate Today said...

It is looking FANTASTIC, Nic! I can't wait to see it sometime!

Anonymous said...

Wow - how creative. What a momento!