Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day, Part II of II.

It all started with two little munchkins swaggering excitedly down the hall, barely able to walk straight because they had sprung out of bed so quickly:
I love this shot of Kennedy and Hayden snuggling on the couch, barely able to contain their excitement:
A quick Christmas morning family shot:
First come the stockings, one for everyone including Rube:



Daddy must have had a naughty streak this year, because a lump of coal showed up in his stocking! I love the kids' reactions to this:
Hayden tries out his huge new racetrack, that basically takes up the entire front library room:
Kennedy has been eyeing this Fairy Dream Set from Magic Cabin for over a year, and her dream came true on Christmas:
Hayden was stunned when he lifted the big box to find his number one wish list item: A Wii, with games and accessories:
The kids each picked me out a great pair of earrings--white gold diamond studs from Hayden and gold etched hoops from Kennedy. I love that they picked them out themselves and got my tastes spot-on!
Kennedy received a Nintendo DS with several learning games, along with a cool veterinarian simulation where you have to diagnose and treat pet illnesses:
Here's Hayden trying out the Lightning McQueen racing game on the Wii:
The kids always get a basket full of books:
And the rest of the morning was spent enjoying our gifts and getting ready for our trip up north. Another blessed Christmas...thank you, Lord!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I like the idea of the bag with books. Great pics. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Sonja said...

I love the look on Hayden's face opening the Wii:) What a great Christmas