Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just a Fews Shots from Around the House.......

I love this shot of Kennedy. I love her sense of style....her sparkly pink crocheted hat is so "her" right now. And I fall in love with that dimple over and over.
Is there any better way to finish your school work than cuddled next to one of your very best friends?
And we may be teaching Hayden about classical literature and grammar.....but you can't take the little boy out of him (nor do we want to)! He was so proud to spell the word FART!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the funniest thing i heard today - i love it - thanks for keeping it real nicole - thanks for letting us in on the journey.

Celebrate Today said...

That last one is so great! I'm going to post a similar photo today about my son's spelling lesson yesterday. Kids are so fun!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Hayden laying on your dog. It makes me miss our dog:( She was so like that. Pets are like another kid! You just love em!

kendra said...

hey nic
did you notice that above that he also spelled gas? Truly a brilliant child!!!