Friday, March 28, 2008
Scrappy Friday.
I was up bright and early this morning and drove the 100 miles to Brighton, MI, where I have been scrapping at a store called Scrap Tales all day. I worked a bit on a mini-album, finished a layout, and did a few organizing things. I enjoyed a Greek salad and delectable breadsticks for lunch, and am now settling in for a quiet night's sleep in the hotel. I just finished some......and don't knock it before you try it.......hot buttered popcorn ICE CREAM. Yes, it sounds like some kind of freaky Harry-Potteresque jelly bean flavor, but it is actually very delicious. I got it at a fun place here called Maggie Moo's, which is similar to ColdStone Creamery. Tomorrow brings another day of scrapping with my SIS sisters....should be a fun and inspiring day. Night-night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
SO fun!
wish i was there...
instead i'm working my last weekend at pages! and it's the big sale weekend!
hopefully now i can join you girls more often!!
xx
jill
Post a Comment