Today was just a really odd day.
The kids will be gone until the morning.
So I had a full day to plan however I wanted.
I had planned to spend the day running errands and creating.
I woke up at 7:00 am with a headache.
I took some Excedrin and fell back asleep until 11:00.
But I still didn't feel rested.
I took a bath and went down to the basement to scrap.
But ended up laying back on the couch.
I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 4:00.
So strange for me, as I am usually on the go.
It is 7:20 and I just got on my PJ's and Sonja slippers.
And I'm hoping to get some layouts done.
And praying that I'm not coming down with something.
I'll probably be wide awake until 3 am at this rate.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aww. I also hope you're not getting sick. I had to smile at the image of "Sonja Slippers" though. What a cheerful thing to have around!
Be well! (and happy late night creating!)
I'm off to work on owl ATCs!
Oh, I hope you are feeling better soon. I've been feeling like that, but it's cuz I've actually been busy doing stuff instead of lazy. Maybe you just needed some rest....
Uh-oh, I hope you don't end up with what I just got over(no fun AT ALL!)
I hope you had a night full of creativity!!!
Post a Comment