
When we first arrived at the mall, I suggested going to the Children's Place. She, however, was more drawn to the Limited Too, which is much more "fashion-savvy." She declared that this is her new favorite store.
We did find this adorable little dress at the Children's Place, and she wore it for the rest of our shopping day.
Here we are after the mall. We were tired and our arms were full of bags.
She is really into these cute hats this year, and I love them. I was a bit wary about her growing her hair out long, because I really like her in short hair, but her hair style in these hats is nothing short of adorable.
And does this girl love her accessories....the more colorful and dangly, the better! She had her eye on those HUGE dangly hoops, but I told her she would have to be LOTS older before those would be appropriate.
Of course, once we arrived at the hotel, we spread everything out on the bed to look at the choices once again. Then, she took all of the outfits into the bathroom and proceeded to give me a fashion show. I must say that Kennedy is very good at putting outfits together in unexpected yet coordinated ways. You go, Girl!
I love this girl's style.

3 comments:
C got the same dress for her first day of school! And, if she saw those boots, she would fall in love!
So glad you two had some great bonding time! What a wonderful tradition!
Looks like you girls had lots of fun!!! Super cute clothes for a super cute girl!!!
I so badly want a daughter to shop with!!! You are SOOO blessed!
Hope you guys had a great trip(sounds and looks like it was productive!) Give me a call tonight, later on and lets talk about tomorrow-especially how I get there!!!
H
Post a Comment