Wednesday, November 05, 2008

4 Commitments.

I did not vote for Barack Obama. I cannot rightfully and in good conscience vote for a man who endorses abortion generally and partial birth abortion specifically. I am encouraged to see what this election means for the civil rights of all people, and I understand the historical significance of this election.

I did not vote for Barack Obama. But I do want to support unity and do my part in working toward a brighter future for my children. I saw this on Facebook, as cited by the CEO of Tommy Nelson Publishing, love it, and want to say that today I am joining in making four commitments to President-Elect Barack Obama:

1) I will pray for him and our country.
2) I will assume his motives are good, giving him the benefit of the doubt.
3) I will not speak ill of him, even if I don’t always agree with him.
4) I will do all that I can to be a positive force for good.

Can you make these commitments?

1 comment:

Lori said...

Nicole, those are 4 commitments I need to make also!!! Great find!!! I just might need to put these out there on blog too!!!