Monday, November 24, 2008

Old Red Chair.







It's been a while since I posted photos here, so I thought I would do a photo-based posting today. I am feeling a bit better, though not 100% today. The good news is that I have caught up on sleep, as I slept 16 out of the past 24 hours. I think my body was really in need of a good concentrated rest like that.....and now I get to catch up on the piles of laundry and dishes that piled up in my absentia from being Mommy yesterday.
The photos above were taken at my parents' last weekend. This old red chair was in my dad's garage, and it was the perfect prop for some last-minute fall photos. The kids were freezing but were good sports. Good thing, because now those leaves are covered in a foot of snow.
Today is a crazy day filled with laundry, packing, and holiday baking. We are leaving tomorrow to drive north to my parents' house for Thanksgiving Day. I am making my famous harvest candy flurry cheesecake, along with bacon balsamic brussel sprouts and cashew-bacon layer salad. My stomach is still pretty queasy so non of that sounds good to me at the moment, but hopefully by Thursday, my tastebuds will be back to normal. Happy Thanksgiving preparations!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

I like the soft touches on the photos.