Friday, April 25, 2008

Maybe Freud was Right.

Conversation in the car with Kennedy and Hayden on the way to lunch at Frog Hollow, our favorite park:

HAYDEN: Mommy, sometimes I have dreams. And sometimes I have a Monster House dream.

ME: Yes, sometimes dreams are good and sometimes they can be scary.

KENNEDY: I had a dream.

ME: What about?

KENNEDY: Well it was kinda' real. We were standing on the rocks at the top of a waterfall, but the waterfall was turned to ice. And I was scared.

ME: What about the dream scared you? (Sorry, this is the psychologist in me coming out!)

KENNEDY: Mommy, you scared me.

ME: Me? How did I scare you in your dream?

KENNEDY: Mommy, because you were standing on the waterfall and I was scared that you would fall.....(and here's the kicker). You were trying to get a picture.

Enough said. Maybe photography can be hazardous to your health!

Thanks to Julie for this really cool site where you can create a signature for your blog. So....Happy Weekend, try to catch a ball game somewhere before the snow returns next week........



No comments: