Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Spring Break, Day Two.

Day 2 of Spring Break brought a normal day of courses for me, so I went off to work while Matt and the kids spent a leisurely morning at home resting and playing. After I finished teaching, they picked me up and we headed to Pizzeria UNO to share a meal topped off by a yummy deep-dish cookie with ice cream, whipped cream and 4 spoons! Then, we were off to the Meijer Gardens with our flashlights for some night-time butterfly viewing. It seems like half of Grand Rapids had a similar idea because there were LOTS of people, but we did manage to see some gorgeous flowers and spy some butterflies in the dark caves with our flashlights. My camera battery died soon into our trip, though I did manage to capture a few shots. The kids had fun and are even more excited aout what tomorrow brings.....more tomorrow.


No comments: