Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring Break Friday.

Wow, does spring break week fly by or what? The kids and Matt enjoyed "Horton Hears a Who" and a mall lunch yesterday while I was teaching. Both of the kids have been battling fevers the past couple of days, the kind where they wake up with a fever, seem OK during the day hours, and end the day with a fever again. So, we hung pretty low last night and this morning, sleeping in a bit, drinking lots of fluids, and watching a few cartoons. Now, I am tackling the MOUNDS of laundry that have accumulated, and I'm about to run a few errands.....scrapbook store for cardstock and adhesive, post office, bank. This afternoon, we are headed to central Michigan to spend our last few days of break with Grandpa and Grandma Mc. Tomorrow, I am participating in a fundraiser crop with my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law, so it should be an enjoyable day.

And, without further ado, the winner of the wonderful tiny MM alpha stickers is......(drumroll):

KITLEEN!!

And I also decided that, due to the large number of comments (thank you!), that I would send out a second RAK! So, the winner of the second RAK is............(drumroll again!):

Camille! My wonderful sister who keeps reminding me that I have to finish my laundry room project so that I can post photos! Send me your address.....(and that laundry room will be first on my list once my work year ends!!).

So, Sisters, send me your mailing address at nmcdonald@cornerstone.edu, and I will get these lovely little packages off to you next week! Thanks, everyone, for throwing your name into the hat....I wish I had 55 packages to send out to everyone! Keep checking back to Table Scraps, because I like to do RAKs periodically, just to spread a little joy.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

diana albright said...

congrats ladies!!!!

it was sweet of you to make it 2 RAKs, Nicole!

Now I'm off to hunt some of those bitties down for myself!!! Have a great day!

-Diana

Must.Be.A-Follower. said...

Wow--how cool!! Thanks so much!!!
Hehe, I was partly kidding about your laundry room ya know. You are one of the busiest women I know, so really--feel no pressure from me! = )
You just inspire me in so many ways, and the way you described your laundry room, plans for it, and paint color... well I just couldn't wait.
But alas, obviously I can. lol!
You are so sweet, the Lord's blessings on you today! Hope the kids mend quickly and you guys have a great ending to your spring break.
~hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much, Nicole! I am so excited!