Monday, April 21, 2008

A Glimpse of My Future Teenager.

Today, after school, I'm pretty sure I caught a glimpse of the future....a glimpse of what having a teenage daugher might be like. Kennedy had a friend over after school for the first official "play date" of first grade, and they had a wonderful time of doing makeovers, painting their nails, running away from intruding little brothers, giggling, singing karaoke, and just being everything that is the wonder of little girls.

So, of course, I snuck out on the porch with my zoom lens and captured some priceless shots of them in all of their little girl wonder........I love being the mom of a little girl, and I look forward to the wonders and perils and challenges of each stage.....now, I wonder if I'll still be singing this tune when the age-13 angst sets in??

2 comments:

Celebrate Today said...

So sweet. I get those glimpses all of the time, too. Great photo!

Sonja said...

What a sweet photo and a fun memory. Love it:)