- Stacks of grading that I am trying to trudge through.
- Stressed-out students who are kind of grumpy.
- A stress-out professor that is kind of grumpy.
- A 4-year-old son who is going through some strange 4-year-old-angst phase that includes the words, "I hate you, Mommy." Oh, and could you make me a peanut-butter sandwich.
- It's really cold here....talk of snow and freezing.
- Some worrisome family news.
But, on the bright side of things, sometimes I think that we have to have these sort of days to remember that we are "HELD" tightly by the constant One, Christ, who has no bad days, and that it makes the good days when we can see our blessings just that much more precious.
I'm going to bed to put this Tuesday behind me. His Blessings are New Every Morning.

6 comments:
Today is a brand new day. I love how God gives us a fresh start every day. A "do-over" as my kids said years ago. :)
I hope your day is fabulous!
I hope that today is better for you, Nic! Hang in there!!
Boy, it must be going around. At my house it's grumpy kids and a grumpy day care provider!!
Hope this week gets better for you!!
Wednesday, it's Wednesday now...I hope it's better. Smile, God love you:)
I hope today ended up better than yesterday!!
The end is just around the corner!
Have a blessed week!
(((hugs))) Hoping for a less stressful day for you!
Post a Comment