Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun Facts for Monday.

I thought I would start out a busy week with a few fun facts:

Ten years ago: July 28, 1998, at the ageo f 25, the day before my 26th birthday, I was in the process of writing my doctoral research dissertation....Wow, has it been that long. I was not yet married, finishing up my first year as a college professor, living in a great tiny old house apartment in East GR, and would meet my future husband the following February.

Places I've lived:

1. McBain, MI
2. Grand Rapids, MI
3. Ann Arbor, MI
4. Okemos/East Lansing, MI
5. East Grand Rapids, MI
6. Cadillac, MI
7. Spring Lake, MI

Five things on today's to-do list:

1. Paint Kennedy's bedroom PINK
2. Laundry
3. Balance bank account
4. Finish a report for work and send to attorney for review
5. Order Kennedy's birthday gift, a bean bag from PotteryBarn Teen for her newly decorated room

A snack I enjoy: Tortilla chips with fresh salsa, carrots/tomatoes/celery with dip, plain chocolate bar

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off loans
2. Give to church and Cornerstone University to further God's kingdom
3. Open a nonprofit child-and-family art therapy center
4. Design and build our dream home that would include a mini go-cart track for Hayden, football trophy room for Matt, a willow tree next to a creek for Kennedy, and an amazing scrap room for myself.
5. Do some special things for family members
6. Put away money for the kids' college and beyond
7. Travel extensively, taking my kids out of school for a whole year and educating them around the world.

THERE...I think I pretty much spent that million!

Five places I've travelled:

1. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
2. Kauai, Hawaii
3. San Diego, CA
4. Mexican Riviera
5. New York, NY

Jobs I've had:

1. Babysitter
2. Bulk Food Clerk at a Grocery Store
3. College Phone Recruiter
4. Preschool Teacher
5. Marketing Rep.
6. Career Placement Assistant-U of M
7. Golf Course Snack Shack Girl
8. Head Injury Rehab. Assistant
9. School and Child Psychologist
10. Professor

No comments: