July days should include everything that today included....sun, friends, family and water. We spent pretty much the whole day out in the sun in the pool today, playing with friends and just having fun. Some of us worked on perfecting our handstands in the pool:

While others of us worked on swimming underwater:

It was so sweet to see Kennedy teaching Hayden how to swim under water. She was so patient and encouraging as I watched them from the upper deck....by the end of the lesson, they were each starting on an opposite side of the pool and swimming underwater to meet in the middle.


And, of course, another girl had to join in on the swimming:

Little Samantha and her mom, Meegan (my sister-in-law), joined us for a fun afternoon. While I didn't get a photo of Sam in the pool, I did catch this sweet one of her just before they left.

Yep, it was the perfect July day, if you ask me.
No comments:
Post a Comment