Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Laughs at Wal-Mart.



Just have to share a funny little story that happened yesterday when I was with my kids in Wal-Mart. We were busy shopping for this and that and, of course, the store was absolutely crazy-busy with people who forget that we still have a full month until Christmas. Anyway, to avoid a particularly large crowd of people, I cut through the ladies' undergarment section. As we made our way with my 3-year-old son in the cart and my 5-year-old daughter following behind, my son yells in a very, VERY loud voice: LOOK, MOMMY! THERE'S LOTS OF BIG BOOBS! Of course, he was referring to all the bras hanging on the racks. I heard several people chuckling and one particular lady who was pretty much guffawing at the top of her lungs! Oh, from the mouth of babes! I love this kid.

No comments: