This week has been about mounds and piles and stuff. As the photo above suggests, I think I have washed nearly every piece of clothing, every blanket, every bath and beach towel, and every sheet that we have. And I still have a couple of loads to go. Now....putting it all away so we can sit on the couch again!
I also started a new project today....sifting through all of our clothes to get rid of old/ill-fitting/outgrown stuff. I need to do this for myself and for both kids, so it is quite the project. I am getting ready to paint our bedroom (FINALLY!) at the end of the week, so I really want to get things pared down. I'm contemplating a garage sale, but we'll see........
These are the clouds that quickly blew in tonight....along with some severe gusts that actually caused us to go to the basement. I lost a few clay pots off the deck, but the worst has seemed to pass. Ahh, the interesting weather in Michigan.I'm off to do some scrapping. I will share some layouts and other creative stuff tomorrow, hopefully.

3 comments:
Nicci,
Looks like you have had a productive couple of days. Cleaning out closets is always an interesting project, but it does feel great to have it completed!!!
Talk soon,
H
I have some of the same projects on tap! Must be nesting time or something.
So glad you guys had a nice, safe trip!!
Yes, I appreciate my friends nesting for me, it's sweet of you all:) I've been working on a smaller scale on and off on jobs like this, but whew, just your pictures tired me out!
Have a great day:)
Post a Comment