Tuesday, April 24, 2007
From Behind the Piles.....
It's hard to see past the piles of papers to grade that grace every corner of my desk, so this will be short and sweet today. My highlight was grading 20-some developmental scrapbooks from my child psychology students. Every time I look at these completed assignments, I am again reminded of the power of sharing one's story in scrapbook form, and of the life-changing process of reflecting upon and compiling one's story into a tangible piece of art. Through this assignment, I get a glimpse into the soul of each of my students, and it brings the learning process into an even more meaningful light. But not all of these projects are so stimulating to grade, i.e., statistics homework. Until tomorrow, may your evening involve something more enlightening than grading lots of statistics papers.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment