Saturday, August 25, 2007
Don't you just love it when.....
.....you see God at work. He is all around, if only we seek the evidence. Today, I had the privilege of joining with a fun and wonderful group of woman, all of whom love scrapbooking and many of whom, as I learned over a late-night Perkins dinner together, love God and desire truly to live it out for Him. We laughed and scrapped and ate.....and shared God's goodness. So many testimonies of what God is doing; evidence that when we are transparent, God allows us to connect with each other and with Him on a deeper and deeper level. Thanks, God, for such rich blessings on this sunny Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We had such a great time!
Thanks for joining us.
It was nice to sit back and just talk about how good God is!!!
Lets do it again soon!!
(only next time..i'm sooo staying the night!!)
Enjoy the relaxing sunny Sunday,
Heather
I felt God throughout my day...as things fell into place for me to join the crop. It was amazing to 'feel' God in it all. Even my hubby and kids had a special night together! I don't know why it is 'amazing' to see God and to feel Him so close...maybe I need to expect Him everywhere....and then SEE Him as HE truly is. Everywhere. =)
It was a wonderful time and a total blessing to my heart. I listened to a cd of hymns on my trip over and back...and my heart was overwhelmed with blessing and worship for God and WHO He is on Sunday morning.
That it was partly due to scrapping was what makes it all so surprising to me. I guess God is affirming creativity- in many of our hearts and lives! =)
Post a Comment