Friday, August 24, 2007

Who Let the DOGS out?

Can I just say.....WHAT A GAME! And WHAT A RUSH! After going down 0-21 in the first quarter, our Bulldogs rallied back and then see-sawed back and forth throughout the remainder of the game. In the fourth, we stopped a drive in the red-zone, scored, then recovered a fumble and scored again to WIN THE GAME!!! What a feeling! Like I said in the previous post, my husband gives more than 100% to his coaching, so it is awesome to see his investment pay off.

And, I was so excited to get to the game that I left my lights on and ran my battery out. SO, my son was thrilled that we got to ride the players' bus home. We'll have to go get my car tomorrow.

So, the lesson here is.....don't give up, even when the going looks impossible and the chips are stacked against you. True character hangs in there and perseveres and give it their all.

Great game, guys and Coach M! And did I mention how sexy your calves are when you coach?!!


1 comment:

Jody said...

Congrats to your hubby on that big win! To the whole team....great job! You should be proud. What a cute 'family pic' there too. =) If you get your car up and running and have some spare time, I'll be scrapping with some SISters at Pages In Time on Plainfield. My first crop!! =) I looked for your email to send you a note...but alas I couldn't find it! Anyway, if you happen to make an appearance it promises to be FUN.