Ok....it's been almost one month since I made the commitment to a healthier life. Tomorrow is October 10th, and the first report about what I (we) am (are) doing to integrate healthier attitudes, practices, and disciplines into my (our) lives. I am excited to share what I have done, changes I have made, what I have learned....and to hear the same from you.
For those of you who have committed to this journey....I can't wait to hear what you have done! As I find your posts, I will link them here so that others can be inspired by changes that have been made. Also, we have a group going over on Facebook that everyone is welcome to join in on.....some great encouragement going on there!
And remember....change does not just mean pounds lost. While some of us are working toward that, we are much more interested in new attitudes, baby steps, and shared support and accountability. So even if the scale has moved slowly, or you haven't made drastic gains in exercise.....please join in so that we can celebrate the little successes!
And for those of you who want some early encouragement, Chad has posted some great insights and ideas over on his blog, including a very yummy-sounding recipe that I am going to try tomorrow.
I look forward to tomorrow....learning from all of you and taking another step in this journey toward better health.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment