Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Brilliant Fall Tuesday.





I am happy to report that I am out of my funk of yesterday and totally embracing today for the brilliantly gorgeous fall day that God made it to be! Not that yesterday wasn't a brillant day (they all are)....but just that I am able to have a different perspective today!

Hayden and I were able to spend a few hours at Robinette's Orchard today...it was great medicine for the soul. I just love fall....it makes me feel reflective and full of gratitude and just....cozy in my soul, if you know what I mean. We were able to have a fun lunch with friends (thanks, Julie and E.) complete with pirate ship battles and hide-and-seek. I was able to spend some relaxed time with several of my favorite students and have a little fall scavenger hunt. All that followed by homemade sugared pumpking doughnuts and cider, bathed in warm beautiful sunshine, and it was a truly enjoyable day.
Have I expressed how much I truly love fall?

No comments: