I am tired tonight, so I don't have a lot to post. But I do want to share a brief question that has really challenged me this week: Are you adding peace to the chaos?
We live in a deeply troubled world. Full of junk. Pure chaos. A world where children are exploited for selfish gain, people are out for their own interest, and God is not only forgotten but actively blasphemed.
As Christians, it is our job to be an instrument of God's peace.
I have been humbled by this thought. When I enter a room, or engage in a conversation...or just go about my daily business, am I bringing peace? Or adding to the chaos?
It is my prayer, Sweet Jesus, that you would work through me more and more each day to bring Your Peace to the chaos.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is SO good.
Struck a chord with me!
Thank you so much~
Post a Comment