It's Monday morning, the day after finishing the "Week in our Life" project. It actually feels strange not to have my camera along with me today, but I think I am going to take a couple of days of break from cameraing (more for my husband's sake than anything...he tends to get grumpy when I take too many photos).
I think I have mapped out an approach for getting these photos and tidbits into an album. I am going to encase the pages in a 12x12 American Crafts D-ring binder (on sale this week at Hobby Lobby for half-off!) and use a variety of sizes including 12x12, 8x10, 6x12 and 6x6. I am also going to use one 12x12 enlargement from each day, as working with this size is my new love....so, today I'm going to upload the enlargements to Costco, get some other photos printed out, organize my scraps from the week, and get going....I really can't wait for the process, as well as the finished product.
Off to work on Monday.....if I get it finished today, I'll be back to share the results....have a great Monday, everyone.
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello. there. Meegan told me about your blog. I am a fellow blogger as well. You have a busy, and fun family!! Last time I saw your daughter was at Little Blessings. My time flies!!!
Post a Comment