Wednesday, January 17, 2007
I Want to Know Who You Are!
OK, so I am still getting used to this whole blog-language, but I have been made aware that this is "De-Lurking" week. That means that basically it is time for all those readers of this blog to leave a comment letting me know who you are! It is really fun to look at the few (very few!) comments that people have left, and it provides additional motivation for me to keep sharing my thoughts and opinions. Wouldn't it be cool if there was someone from another state who made daily trips to this blog? Or from another country who needed their daily dose of Half-Baked and Firefly Free? If you are so moved, leave a comment to just say hello, suggest a posting topic, or just let me know that myself and my extended family aren't alone in this journey! Sleep tight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ok..I admit it. I've been reading and not leaving comments.
However, I will do that from now on!
Thanks for sharing all the fun stuff about the kids. Its fun keeping up with the McDonald family!
Lets get together soon!
Heather
Hi.. just came over from nitty gritty to see your blog. I will be coming back!
Hello Nicole!
I actually tried calling an 'old' number I had from you...back when you left a comment when I was announced SOY finalist, I think. SO, I am happy that I have a link to your blog now...and would love to touch base with you again. Please email me (nitty.grittyjody@yahoo.com) with a current phone number, and we can chat, catch up and hopefully scrap together. Or at least look at stuff we've already done. {wink!} Thanks for reading Nitty.Gritty. Good luck with your blog. The best part is the dimension it not only adds to your own life, but to the lives of people you may never meet. I have loved the contacts, stories and people I have met through mine. I am glad to be able to reconnect with you too. =) Hope to hear from you soon. And I'll be back to follow your life's 'baking process'. =)
Post a Comment