Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Feels Like Summer.

Summertime-summertime...sum-sum-er-summertime. That little song can't help but run through my mind today. The last two days here have been nearly 90 degrees and sunny, and I am feelin' the summer fever! The kids are loving playing in the water and running in the lush grass and chasing the puppy and giving the puppy turns on the water slide (!). So, Monday we had our own little beach in the front yard....and today......




We are Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn floating on the Mississippi River!

I decided to sport a new look for spring/early summer here on my blog. I like the color spectrum but need to work on the title i.e., making the print more readable and dimming down the photo colors a bit....bear with the work in progress, but enjoy the fun new colors!

1 comment:

Danielsmommy said...

LOVE the new look!!
The title art is perfect..Is it something you found on the internet or something you scanned in? Can't wait to see the finished product!

Looking forward to scrapping with you soon!
~H