And then this. This is what makes it worth it all. My three-year-old son, so proud of the gift that he made me at preschool. And it is truly, honestly, totally more beautiful than anything he could have bought me. A little finger-painted poppy flower, in a little clay pot that he exclaimed "I painted it boo (blue) just for you, Momma!" What more can I say. This makes me feel so, so loved and cherished. This is the most beautiful flower I have ever received, My Sweet Boy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I needed that today.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
This is What It's All About.
And then this. This is what makes it worth it all. My three-year-old son, so proud of the gift that he made me at preschool. And it is truly, honestly, totally more beautiful than anything he could have bought me. A little finger-painted poppy flower, in a little clay pot that he exclaimed "I painted it boo (blue) just for you, Momma!" What more can I say. This makes me feel so, so loved and cherished. This is the most beautiful flower I have ever received, My Sweet Boy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I needed that today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment