This weekend was an incredible time of blessing for me....nothing really earth-shattering or ultra-exciting, but just the quiet, family-centered, meaningful types of activities and people that life is all about. Yesterday was not only Mother's Day but it was also our 7th anniversary, so the kids stayed Saturday night at my parents' while Matt and I took a little anniversary walk down memory lane. I reserved the same suite at McGuire's resort where we stayed on our wedding night, and we just enjoyed a nice dinner and evening together celebrating seven years (and hopefully many more) together. What a special and much-needed time to focus on the "US" of our family.
And....introducing the newest member of our family.....RUBY. What a sweet girl. And couldn't you just get lost in these baby blues? She is such a good puppy....seems to be well on her way to potty-trained, and such a sweet temperament. The kids just love on her and dote on her. Sweet little Ruby has followed me around all morning while the kids were in school.....I think I am falling......in a little bit of puppy love, that is.
And here are some photos of the moms in our lives......some special photos like the ones of my beautiful grandmothers, and the special one of Kennedy reading a story to my Grandma, who was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease about a year ago....these photos will be cherished surely.

2 comments:
Happy 7th Anniversary!
Those are fabulous pictures from the weekend.
Do we have a name for puppy?
Have a great week!
~H
Thanks!
Ruby is a very cute puppy(love the name!)..
Have fun taking lots and lots of puppy photos!!!
PS. Tonight I was going through some old pics and I came across one of K when she was a baby eating her first candy cane!! She was soooo adorable!
~H
Post a Comment