Today was a very busy day around here for me....lots of festivities and busy-ness. This morning was the university graduation, where we graduated 600+ students. It is always bittersweet....very proud to see another group of my students going off into the world to make a difference, but very sad to see some amazing young people leaving. It's almost like they are all my kids in some strange way.....so much potential, and I am very proud of them.
Today is also Cinco De Mayo (thought I should acknowledge that, given my attempts to learn Spanish and all!) as well as.....National Scrapbooking Day! I didn't even get to scrapbook today, though I did stop by the local store to pick up some new KI goodies and some Bazzill cardstock, since there were some good sales. I also entered a contest with a cute "Glimpses of Summer" mini-album that I made. I will post photos when I get it back. I just started it last night at 9:00 pm, so I didn't put a lot of time into it. It was a good example of just playing and experimenting and seeing what would happen....and I am really happy with the result, win or no win.
Well, gotta go scrub my very dirty played-outside-all-day-long-and-then-some kiddos. Then, it's another chapter of "Sherlock Holmes" for my daughter before I tuck them into bed and dive into my new issue of Creating Keepsakes.....looks like a good one. Tomorrow, don't forget to genuinely praise Jesus right from your soul, and thank Him for one thing that He has done for you this week.
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment