Friday, August 24, 2007

Opening Night.

The days of my husband's football games always find me a bit queasy. I know that he gives it his full heart and soul, and I put myself right out there with him. So it makes the stakes a little higher. It's been two years since he has been the head coach, so I'm getting used to being back in the throws of the high school season. We love so much about high school football........the community excitement, the band, the steam rising off the sweaty guys, the strategy, the passion. I'm sure I'll have a full report on tonight's game after the fact......are you ready for some football???

1 comment:

Danielsmommy said...

YAY!!
We're ready for some football. Although we were ready last night, and it didn't end in our favor..But, I agree with you..something about Friday night under the lights!

Good luck on your opening game-hope to see you tomorrow sometime!Just give me a call(I did send you an email!)
~H