Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Framed Letters.


Ali Edwards pointed out a cool framed letter in the newest Pottery Barn catalog. She always has the most amazing tastes and ideas. I just wanted to share my entry wall display, which also utilizes this idea.....seems that great minds think alike! Isn't it fun to take an idea and make it your own in a way that fits with your personality and home? I started with the framed "M" which is our last initial, and then built the horizontal and vertical words out from the center. The burnished black letters are from Ballard Designs, and the frame was a garage sale find. Thanks, Ali, for always inspiring and giving of yourself.


4 comments:

Erin Saeger said...

Super awesome wall!

Kim said...

Okay, I love this idea. I clicked on your site from Ali Edwards blog.

I'm going to have to replicate that!

Tanya said...

OMGOSH that is awesome.. TFS!!

jenn said...

love it!